- Go to Server Manager.
- Click Manage in the upper right corner.
- Click Add Roles and Features.
- Click Next > Next > Next.
- At Server Selection select your server.
- Click Next > Next.
- At Features expand User Interfaces and Infrastructure.
- Check Desktop Experience.
- If an Add Roles and Features Wizard window pops up with a list of features required for Desktop Experience , just click Add Features.
- Click Next > Install.
- Restart your server.
Here are the steps to enabling Snipping tool on Server 2012. Snipping tools is pretty handy while taking screenshots on the server rather relying on the guest OS, you can enable it directly on the server.
Here are the steps :